Cefixime 200mg + Azithromycin 250mg + lactic acid bacillus 60 million spores
Item Code : GLEXIME LB
Owing to perfection and quality oriented approach, we have carved niche in the industry by offering an enormous grade array of Cefixime 200mg + Azithromycin 250mg + Lactic Acid Bacillus 60 million spores. Our offered tablet is processed using the best quality chemical compounds and pioneered technology. The pharmaceutical tablet provided by us is tested against numerous quality parameters by our quality controllers to ensure its quality. Furthermore, the offered tablet can be availed by our valued clients in safe packaging.
- Accurate composition
- Long shelf life
- Safe to consume
- Fine packaging
Indications and Usage :
Upper respiratory tract infections example
- Pharyngitis - Inflammation of the pharynx, tonsils .
- Nasopharyngitis(or the common cold) - Inflammation of the nares.
- Tracheitis - Inflammation of the trachea and subglottic area.
Lower respiratory tract infections example
- Acute bronchitis defined as acute bacterial infection of the larger airways in patients.
- Pneumonia is a breathing (respiratory) condition in which there is an infection of the lung.
- ENT infections.
- Otitis media, tonsillitis, sinusitis ,etc.
- Alternative therapy for typhoid
Rationale of Combination
Synergy between two antibiotics against bacterial pathogens.
1. Excellent intracellular tissue penetration and a long elimination half life aids in the bacterial eradication.
2. Wide anti microbial spectrum covering respiratory and urinary tract pathogens. Alternative drug therapy for typhoid .
Core Features of this Combination :
1. Wide antibacterial spectrum against gram-positive and gram-negative bacterias with enhanced anti-staphylococcal activity and stability in the presence of several b-lactamases.
2. Effective in reducing the intracellular viabilities of almost all strains of Salmonella, and enteroinvasive, enteropathogenic, enterotoxigenic, and enter hemorrhagic Escherichia coli.
3. Targeted drug-delivery system.
Circulating WBCs serve as a targeted drug-delivery system by concentrating the medication intracellularly, migrating to the infection site, phagocytosing the pathogen, and releasing active drug, thereby increasing local concentrations of drug.
4. Long elimination half life.
A dosing regimen with short period of administration, improves patient compliance.
5. 90% clinical success rate at the end of therapy.
This drug regimen ensured over a 90% clinical success rate at the end of therapy for the treatment of RTIs in adults compared to 7-10 days penicillin V, amoxicillin, amoxiclav, cefaclor and clarithromycin.
6. Low rate of side effects.
Side effects with this drug therapy are mild to moderate as compared to erythromycin, amoxiclav and clarithromycin.Thus safe and well tolerated .
- Product Details: Cefixime 200mg + Azithromycin 250mg + lactic acid bacillus 60 million spores
- Trade Name: GLEXIME LB Tablet
- Packing :10x10 Alu-Alu
- Therapeutic use: ANTIBIOTICS
Other Information :
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), D/A (Documents Against Acceptance), D/P (Documents Against Payment), T/T (Bank Transfer), Other
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Pack
- Port of Dispatch: Haridwar, India
- Delivery Time: Prompt
Plot No. 88, Sector IIDC, Sidcul,, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, 249403, India