- 20.00 - 30.00 INR
- Clinical, Hospital, Personal
- Common Medicines & Drugs
Levosalbutamol Hydrochloride 1mg + Ambroxol Hydrochloride 30mg + Guaiphenesin 50mg.
Item Code : COBOLD-AL
We are a trustworthy manufacturer, distributor and supplier engaged in offering an ample assortment of Levosalbutamol Hydrochloride + Ambroxol Hydrochloride + Guaiphenesin Syrup. Our provided cough syrup is processed with the optimum quality chemical compounds and contemporary technology at our well-maintained production unit. The offered syrup is broadly appreciated among our patrons owing to their purity and used to treat the respiratory diseases. We offer this syrup in safe packaging options to maintain its purity and quality at clients’ end.
- Accurate composition
- Long shelf life
- Safe to consume
- Fine packaging
Levosalbutamol is a selective β-2-adrenoceptor agonist. At therapeutic doses it acts on the β-2-adrenoreceptors of bronchial muscle with little or no action on the α1-adrenoreceptors of cardiac muscle. Levosalbutamol (LEV) has approximately 2 fold greater affinity than racemic salbutamol (RAC) for the β2 adrenergic receptor and approximately 100 fold greater binding affinity than S-Salbutamol. Levosalbutamol stimulates the production of intracellular cyclic-AMP, enhancing the binding of intracellular calcium to the cell membrane and endoplasmic reticulum, resulting in bronchodilation. It also enhances mucociliary clearance.
Activation of the β-2-adrenoreceptors opens ATPase channels and drives potassium from the extracellular to the intracellular space. This both decreases extracellular hyperkalemia and increases intracellular potassium, so decreasing the chance of arrhythmia.
Ambroxol hydrochloride is a mucolytic agent, which liquefies thick, tenacious sputum. Ambroxol dissolves mucopolysaccharide fibers and thus reduces viscosity of sputum. It also improves mucocilliary clearance of secretions.
Guaiphenesin is an expectorant. It increases the output of sputum and bronchial secretions by reducing adhesiveness and surface tension. By increasing the volume of bronchial secretions, it reduces the viscosity of tenacious sputum. The increased flow of less viscid secretions also promotes ciliary action.
- Product Details: Levosalbutamol Hydrochloride 1mg + Ambroxol Hydrochloride 30mg + Guaiphenesin 50mg Syrup
- Available Composition: Ambroxol 150mg + Guaifenesin 50mg + Terbutaline 1.5mg + Menthol 1mg Syrup , Chlorpheniramine Maleate 2 mg + Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10 mg + Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5 mg
- Trade Name: COBOLD-AL
- Packing: 100ml with Mono carton
- Therapeutic use: Anti Allergic Cough
Other Information :
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), D/A (Documents Against Acceptance), D/P (Documents Against Payment), T/T (Bank Transfer), Other
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Pack
- Port of Dispatch: Haridwar, India
- Delivery Time: Prompt
- 100 Per Day
- 1-4 Week
Plot No. 88, Sector IIDC, Sidcul, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, 249403, India